Want to transform your business into the new disruptor of your industry? Solutioneers™ are here to support you.
Solutioneers™ can help you if…
You’re a startup looking to:
- Establish and operationalise your vision, mission and values.
- Shift your business from a product-centric approach to a customer-centric approach.
- Develop and implement a customer experience strategy to support your transition from MVP to scale.
You’re an established business looking to:
- Up your customer experience game (leaving the competition in your dust!).
- Pivot after sensing disruption forces in the market (and emerge as The Disruptor).
- Get fresh new ideas for acquiring, delighting, and retaining customers.
- Remove friction from touchpoints on the customer journey.
- Take your business through a CX-led digital transformation.
Here are just some of the results we’ve achieved for our clients…
How a startup rapidly increased their pace of delivery and innovation through operationalised values.
Retail Credit Business
How a retailer accelerated a customer-facing process by 70% through CX-led digital transformation.
How Solutioneers™ delivers results:
Solutioneers uses a range of methodologies and strategies to drive customer experience-led digital transformation for our clients. These include:
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Analysis of every touch point against the Solutioneers 3Cs Framework: Context-Sensitive, Cohesive with Brand Identity, Consistent Experience
- Comprehensive Digital Transformation Strategy across the 3 Horizons of Strategy
- Creation of a Customer-Centric Strategy
- Workshop facilitation to distil company Vision, Mission, and Values
- Alignment of Vision, Mission, and Values to operations (Operationalising Values)
- Customer-Centric Culture Workshops
- Customer-Centric Culture Survey and Qualitative Analysis — includes interview with employees
- Building a Disruptive Business — advisory service for established businesses needing to pivot and create an entirely new business model
- Innovation Catalyst — ideation session with your team to get the creative juices flowing and formulate an innovation plan.
- Coaching and Mentoring of Customer Experience Officers.
The first step is to book a complimentary consult call to discuss your specific requirements and constraints. After the call, you’ll receive a custom proposal, detailing the consulting approach we recommend for your company.
How the Solutioneers™ Approach is different:
Typically, conventional consulting is heavy on organisational resources. Not only does it come with a high monetary cost, but it also requires a significant investment of time from the organisation and its employees.
Unfortunately, the return on investment can be disappointing. All too often, conventional consulting projects are light on practical actionable insights. In addition, the recommendations that are given are not readily adopted by the organisation’s employees, because they felt isolated from “the project.”
At Solutioneers, we take a very different approach. It’s an approach that shows respect for every person in the organisation and positions them as partners on the continuous improvement journey.
As consultants, we act as facilitators to get quick results for your organisation in the short-term, while laying the foundations for long-term success — long after “the project” has concluded.
When you work with Solutioneers, you will deal directly with the CEO, Anne Gray. Anne will lead the initial research and identify the key touchpoints that are causing friction in the customer journey. Solutioneers recommendations will typically include the use of digital technologies, but the most transformative recommendations centre around people. What this could look like is:
- Creating new roles, e.g. Customer Experience Officer (CXO).
- Coaching the CXO as they implement the customer-led digital transformation strategy. This could be part of the main project, or coaching could continue as a longer-term support intervention.
- Connecting your company with expert professionals for short-term impact e.g. Power BI Model Consultants, POPI Compliance Experts, Software Developers, Copywriters, Change Management Specialists, etc.
- Culture workshops to get buy-in from your employees and to equip them with the necessary skills to implement the digital transformation.
We call our approach Lean Consulting.
Imagine your transformed company, where:
- Decisions can be made quickly and easily, based on the vision, mission, and values of the company — rather than having to hold a series of meetings or have a debate in an endless email thread!
- It’s easy to recruit great people who are well aligned with your business vision and contribute value from Day 1.
- You and your team can handle “business as usual,” secure in the knowledge that the Solutioneers team is there to support you and enhance the customer journey.
- You no longer feel like you’re playing catch-up in the market, and no longer playing second-fiddle to your competitors. Instead, your company is an industry leader and disrupter.
- Efficiency is the order of the day, customers move quickly through the touchpoints on the customer journey, and time-to-revenue is quick.
These are just a few of the benefits you can experience when you embark on a CX-led digital transformation with Solutioneers.