Courses we offer…
Find the Friction
No business can survive without revenue. The source of that revenue is customers. That is why at Solutioneers, we believe that if your company can provide an exceptional customer experience, you can emerge as the market leader — even through tricky times. That is where “Find the Friction” comes in.
By the end of this workshop you will
- Know how to identify the things you can do to improve your customers’ experience.
- Have step by step repeatable framework for approaching customer journey mapping and testing touch-points.
- Be able to put a strategy on the table to address both tactical and strategic goals for improvement.
- Have the necessary templates for creating personas, mapping and testing the journey and prioritising the interventions.
Who is Find the Friction For?
Individuals who find themselves playing a role in customer experience and digital transformations in organisations that have these goals and aspirations.
Startups looking to:
- Shift your business from a product-centric approach to a customer-centric approach.
- Develop and implement a customer experience strategy to support your transition from MVP to scale
Established business looking to:
- Up your customer experience game (leaving the competition in your dust!).
- Remove friction from touchpoints on the customer journey.
- Take your business through a CX-led digital transformation.
If you have aspirations to impress your boss or team with a strategy that delivers insights and impact in a short space of time, Find the Friction is for you.
Who is my customer?
A 10 minute online free mini-course (lets’ call it a snack) that approaches defining the customer persona using Jobs to be done theory. We don’t want to over-simplify personas, the course is short but the work to be done afterwards cannot be underestimated. If you don’t have the budget to bring in the marketing specialists and anthropologists, this will really help.
Quick Start Guide – 100 Days to a CX Improvement Plan:
In Jan 2023 we launched this quick start guid to give CX people a places to start and a position to head towards.
In 14 weeks, the quickstart guide outlines a week by week action plan to arrive at a CX improvement strategy.
We offer 1-1 or weekly group coaching calls for those wanting some guidance as they use Find the Friction or the Quick Start Guide.